Our Running of the Bulls Tour Packages: What’s Inside
- 2-3 nights’ hotel stay
- A tapas happy hour
- A traditional Spanish dinner
- A walking tour of Pamplona, including the Running of the Bulls course
- Mornings at one of our balconies to watch the Running of the Bulls (locally called the encierro, the Spanish word for enclosed)
- Tickets to a bullfight one evening
- San Fermin scarf and bandana
- Pamplona Tours guide assistance
We take care of all of the major aspects of your trip in Pamplona, so that upon your arrival, you have the peace of mind that you didn’t leave anything behind.
What’s Not Included
- Airfare (we can assist you in booking your ticket)
- Train Booking (Tips for booking here)
- Any means of transportation other than walking
- Additional Meals
We love hanging out with you and you’ll be seeing a lot of us, but we also encourage you to get out and explore the festival on your own. This isn’t the bus tour experience, but it’s not a bunch of backpackers either. Check out our testimonials to see what past clients have to say, and be sure to look at our photos as well – we’ll give you an experience you won’t forget!