Our Running of the Bulls Tour Packages: What’s Inside
- 3-4 nights’ hotel stay
- A tapas happy hour on your arrival evening
- A traditional Spanish dinner
- A walking tour of Pamplona, including the Running of the Bulls course
- One morning at the VIP Balcony to watch the encierro
- Tickets to a bullfight one afternoon
- San Fermin scarf and bandana
- Pamplona Tours guide assistance
We take care of all of the major aspects of your trip in Pamplona, so that upon your arrival, you have the peace of mind that you didn’t leave anything behind.
What’s Not Included
- Airfare (we can assist you in booking your ticket)
- Train Booking (Tips for booking here)
- Any means of transportation other than walking
- Additional Meals
We love hanging out with you and you’ll be seeing a lot of us, but we also encourage you to get out and explore the festival on your own. This isn’t the bus tour experience, but it’s not a bunch of backpackers either. Check out our testimonials to see what past clients have to say, and be sure to look at our photos as well – we’ll give you an experience you won’t forget!